Friday, February 5, 2010

Hasbro Coupons @ Coupons.com + Kraft, Playskool, Yoplait & more

Hasbro, Inc.Image via Wikipedia

Print Free Grocery Coupons at Home





Coupons.com has some great coupons right now. Here is what I'm printing ~

Hasbro Game Coupons ~ Approx cost is $5.24 retail

Be sure to check out Travel games for the cheaper version to get the best deal.  I'm hoping to pick some up today to bring along to Dance Competitions.  Coupons show regular board game, but do not specify which game, so should be able to be used!


$4 Scrabble Slam Coupon
$5 Pictureka Coupon


$4 Monopoly Coupon


B1G1 FREE My Little Pony Coupon ~ Range from $5 - 6.99 at most stores

Kraft Cheese
Yoplait Yogurt
Betty Crocker Cereal
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
Aleve-D
L'Oreal

Plus tons of other great coupons.  Hurry on over before they expire!


Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.

Olivia said...

I was able to get the card games of each game for around a dollar a piece. Woo hoo!