I'm an official The View Brand Ambassador

I've watched The View off and on over the years.  I started watching it several years ago.  One thing I have always liked about it, is the topics {Hot Topic especially}~ the debates ~ the information ~ the guests

I hardly ever agree with the hosts anymore, but I love being informed on the topics.  I also absolutely love Joy Behar!  She is funny, and I think I agree with her the most.  Even though, I don't usually agree with a few of the hosts, I love that the show gets me thinking about current events. 

Why my post on The View, well because I have been selected by Mom Central as a Brand Ambassador!  I will probably be posting more on The View over the next 4 weeks.  I think it will be great way to get some discussions rolling, don't you?

Mom Central is also running a great contest right now that I want to tell you about.  One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip to New York City to watch a taping of The View!  The sweepstakes is open until February 28th.  Here is a link to our sign-up survey for this sweepstakes: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22A5X7KF2CZ

I also have a sneak peek about Mondays show for you ~  Senator Evan Bayth of Indiana will talk exclusively to the hosts of “The View” in his first and only network television appearance since announcing he won’t run for re-election in 2010.  This will happen Live Monday, February 22 on ABC

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...