Friday, February 19, 2010

Prilosec OTC ~ Everything You Do Without Heartburn

If you are a mom, then I'm sure you know what it feels like to put yourself on the back burner.  Most moms give up a lot of themselves when they have children.  For me, unfortunately it was my education.  I was in my first year of college when I got pregnant.  I did try going back when my oldest was around 1, but it never really worked out.  Other moms give up their career, while others give up there hobbies and passions in life.  Sometimes it isn't our kids that are putting our life on hold, sometimes it is a medical problem ~ heartburn is definitely one that will change the way you live your life. 

I'm sure you have heard of the product Prilosec at some point.  They have been around since 1988, and since 2003 as the very first over the counter (OTC) medication to treat frequent heart burn.  

So as a call-out to all the "passionistas" out there, and as a celebration of things that take us out of everyday stress, Prilosec OTC, dreamed up the "Official Sponsor of Everything You Do Without Heartburn" program.

Consumers will use photos and videos to compete for an average $1,000 “sponsorship” to maximum $4,000 to support their passions in 15 categories, and “take those passions to the next level,” Prilosec OTC brand manager Robert Cleveland said in a press release.

Among the fifteen categories: food and cuisine, arts and crafts, family, home and garden, entertainment and leisure, health and fitness, travel, sports, and professional pursuits.

You need to hurry though -- the deadline is February 22.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Prilosec OTC. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.
Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...