Even more new Entrees from Healthy Choice

Healthy Choice LogoImage via Wikipedia
I'm not a cook, so the frozen food aisle is one of my favorite aisles to shop at!  Frozen dinners have luckily come a long way. They are now pretty tasty & starting to get healthier. 

Healthy Choice dinners are one of those.  They are continually improving the quality of their dinners.  One downfall to not cooking, you lose that healthy fresh food.  On the busy days when my hubby can't cook, I need an alternative that I can prepare that is still healthy.

Last month, Healthy Choice introduced 11 new entrées to its Café Steamers, All Natural Entrées, and Select Entrées product lines. Nutrient-rich and preservative-free, the new entrées provide even more options for those busy days when you don't have time to prepare a meal from scratch but still want something that's delicious AND good for you.

In a time crunch but still want to eat healthy? Try one of the new Healthy Choice Mediterranean Inspired Café Steamers. With varieties like Grilled Vegetables Mediterranean, Balsamic Garlic Chicken and Lemon Garlic Chicken & Shrimp  I love the fact that Healthy Choice is the only major brand in its category FDA-approved to call its products "healthy." This means each meal must have low fat, low saturated fat, controlled sodium and 10% of the daily value of three beneficial nutrients. For more information about these new entrées, visit www.HealthyChoice.com.

I was sent two of the new Healthy Choice dinners to review. I've actually already tried several of them because I already purchase this brand.  I really like them a lot.  They are easy to make.  I love the steamer bowl.  It makes the food taste fresh, you don't get that freezer burn type taste like you do with traditional tv dinners.  My husband and kids always eat the Healthy Choice dinners as soon as I buy them.  

Another thing I really like about the Healthy Choice dinners is that they are affordable!  The grocery stores are always running sales, you can't beat the prices.  Of course, if you can cook fresh, I recommend that.  If you want some dinners on hand for those hectic days, Healthy Choice is my top choice!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate

Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... that's interessting but actually i have a hard time seeing it... wonder how others think about this..

Elana said...

I looks delicious, I only wish they would make them kosher. :-(

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...