Banquet Thanks a Million

Sunday, April 11, 2010 |

Banquet tv dinners have been around ever since I was little kid.  In my opinion, they have come along way, plus they are priced great.  The country fried chicken is my husbands favorite, he prefers the Banquet brand to any other brand of frozen dinners!  

Banquet has been rewarding their customers this winter!  They have been giving away thousands of dollars as a way of saying "Thanks a Million" to their customers. Packages of Banquet frozen meals with the "Thanks a Million" logo each contain a special thank you gift, either one of over 16,000 redeemable cash prizes, worth anywhere from $10 to $100,000, or a Banquet coupon.

How to play?  Just look inside specially-marked packages of Banquet Single Serve Dinners for a winning game message. If your package contains a winning game message inside, then you win the prize indicated in your winning game message. 

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Banquet and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.
Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: