Follow

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Triscuit Home Farming

TomatoImage via Wikipedia
I first learned about the Triscuit Home Farming Campaign on Ellen, so I was excited when Mom Central contacted me to help spread the word about it.  I have been interested in farming my own fruits and vegetables for some time now.  I do not have  a green thumb though & struggle with.  I tried tomatoes last year, but they never grew, lol.  We are trying again this year though.

In an attempt to help Americans celebrate the values of simple goodness found on farms and encourage the growing of fresh herbs and vegetables at home no matter where you live, Triscuit has launched the Home Farming Movement in collaboration with the non-profit organization Urban Framing. Together, Triscuit and Urban Farming plan to create 50 community-based home farms across the country in 2010 in order to connect communities through growing food together.

Triscuit is putting a seed card in specially marked packages of Triscuits right now.  Love that, yummy Triscuits + free seeds to get started.  So what about you, do you have a garden?  If so, please give me some pointers!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Triscuit and received the product necessary to facilitate my candid review. In addition, I received a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate
Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: