Started the 30 Day Shred Today


I've heard a lot of great things about Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred both on blogs and on facebook.  Actually a lot on Facebook!  I broke down and purchased it from Amazon (using swagbucks!).

I did it today & it is a great workout!  I love it.  The work out is only 20 minutes, so it is easy to fit in.  The work out kicks your butt in the 20 minutes.  The abs and strength were pretty easy, but the cardio about killed me, lol.

There are 3 different levels, and each level has an easier work out to it.  The one complaint I heard was that there is only work out for each level so it gets boring.  A suggestion I also read was to alternate between Level 1, 2 and 3 but either do the hard or easy workout depending on where you at.  I thought that was a great idea.  If I get bored with it, I will try that out.

Anyone else use this dvd?  I'm thinking about checking out some of her books from the library as well.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Christie said...

I love Jillian! I don't have this DVD though. I love to buy work out DVD's and just rotate through them. That way I never get bored.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :-)

CINNIBONBON said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...