Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yoursphere

 My girls have been playing around Yoursphere and really enjoying it.  They created a sphere about Dance.  Really enjoying talking dance with the other kids.

My youngest joined an Arts & Photography Sphere and my oldest joined a Fashion one (along with a bunch of others)

 Creating the account is super easy to do.  The parent makes the account, then the child goes in with a log in and then changes it to their info.  Couldn't be easier.  If you have a tween or teen and haven't joined yet.  Make sure to use code YSMC-0041

I wrote this review while participating in the Yoursphere Test Drive program by Mom Central on behalf of Yoursphere. I received a free lifetime Gold membership on Yoursphere.com, Yoursphere t-shirts, and a $50 American Express gift card to facilitate my review.
Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...