John Morrell's New Allergen-Free Meat Products

                                                        I'm thankful that my kids do not have food allergies.  We already suffer from year round allergies and asthma, so dealing with food would be very very difficult.  

There are many households that do experience food allergies though.  I can't even fully imagine how hard it would be to feed someone with a food allergy.  Working for my non-profit, I have seen many people having a hard time finding food they can eat while at an event.  There has been many times that I had to pull out packaging for people with allergies to try and figure out if they can eat anything we sell.   While meat products don't necessarily trigger an alarm to look for possible allergen risks in the ingredients, many in fact do contain a hazard.

John Morrell, maker of great tasting hotdogs, smoked sausages, and bologna, now offers these products 100% "worry-free". Free from allergens of milk, nuts, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, and MSG, these John Morrell meats provide a great option for people with allergies. John Morrell removed all the allergens from these meats without sacrificing the mouth-watering taste, and still offering them at a low price. They even went a step further by making their hot dogs, smoked sausages and bologna in a completely allergen-free facility. I can't stress to you how much that impresses me.  While most companies are looking to cut costs, John Morrell is looking to provide a totally safe product for their consumers. 

John Morrell also launched a designated Facebook page to serve as a destination for allergen-free information. The site will feature regular coupons, contests, expert advice, recipes and nutritional information. The Facebook page will be offering daily "Free" and "$1 Off" coupons – cascading into even more coupon giveaways!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of John Morrell and received a free coupon for John Morrell products to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...