This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of PBM Products. All opinions are 100% mine.
Parent’s Choice’s Bright Beginnings Infant Formula has come up with a new can design recently! I am really liking the new design. It really "pops" off the shelves. Plus it doesn't look like a generic brand anymore, it looks like an actual brand that can compete with Enfamil and Similac (like it should!)
After all, Bright Beginnings infant formula is certified by the USDA and contains nutrients in levels recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics which is the largest organization of pediatricians dedicated to the health and well-being of infants and children.
It has more of the easily digested protein whey, just like breast milk has. It also provides nucleotides in levels like breast milk to bolster immunity and has the highest level of DHA (19mg per 100 Calories) found among national baby formula brands
Bright Beginnings comes in several different varieties to suit your needs ~ Gentle Formula, Organic, Milk-Based, Follow-On, Weight-Gain, just to name a few.
Bright Beginnings Formula Fast Facts ~
- Available in powdered baby formula only.
- Sand- like granules that are yellowish in color .
- Sold in a large cans, approximately 23 percent larger than the largest cans offered by most other manufacturers.
- Not only does the canister contain and make more formula than other infant formulas like Similac, Enfamil or Good Start it also has more DHA and ARA than other brands.
- 100% nutritionally complete – Fortified with iron and contains all vitamins, minerals, and nutrients required for your healthy baby’s first year and in levels recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Costs less than other infant formulas.
Bright Beginnings available at diapers.com right now! They have several offers going on right now ~ Free 1 - 2 day shipping on orders over $49, free returns and new customers get $5 off first order of diapers and formula!
Like this post ~
Subscribe in a reader