The Moment you Knew from E.P.T

Do you remember the moment you found out you were pregnant?   I certainly do with both of my girls!  My oldest was totally planned.  I read a ton of books on having a baby, figured out my cycles and everything.  I wanted to get pregnant in April, so I started trying in February.  Never thought I'd get pregnant on my very first.  Next thing I knew, I was staring at a positive pregnancy test in March.  My darling baby girl came early in September of that same year.  Talk about world win, especially since I was 19, lol.  I was done having kids after that, but I had a wonderful little surprise 4 years later when I was staring at a positive ept stick :)  




Being a scrapbooker all my life, I saved both of my pregnancy tests.  My first one was a square one, so I stuck it on a scrapbook page inside a memborilia holder, lol.  My second was the ept stick, so I took a picture of it and scrapped that.   I did save the stick in a plastic baggie as well.


Throughout our pregnancies, we collect and save keepsakes by which to remember our experience.  According to a recent survey commissioned by the makers of e.p.t. brand, the top three pregnancy keepsakes are ultrasound photos, items from the delivery day and at-home pregnancy tests.  What's more, 67% of expectant mothers saved their at-home pregnancy test – the first proof that they were pregnant – for reasons ranging from showing it to a partner to saving it as a poignant life-milestone keepsake.  Confession: I saved both of mine, buried in the back of my lingerie drawer.  Not anymore!  Now, e.p.t. offers women a commemorative Keepsake Case and scrapbook card to mark the life-changing occasion (available with a mail-in proof-of-purchase).  For more information about the Keepsake Case and pregnancy testing, please visit www.testaccurately.com


I'm using my keepsake kit to save my 2nd daughters pregnancy stick.  Super excited to get it out of the plastic ziploc baggie :)


e.p.t. has partnered with Room to Grow <http://www.roomtogrow.org> , an organization that is dedicated to enriching the lives of babies born into poverty throughout their critical first three years of development.  Please consider Room to Grow when you select a charity to support.


I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of e.p.t and received an e.p.t. keepsake case and a $20 gift card to JustGive.org to facilitate my review.
Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...