Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oxy Clinical helps treat both teen and adult Acne!

Acne affects 85% of Americans at some point in their lives, which makes it the most prevalent skin disease in the country.   I myself have suffered from it since 6th grad one, and now I have an 8th grader daughter.  We both tend to break out on our chin the most, with blackheads on the nose.  I personally cannot aford expansive trips to the dermatologist so I need an over-the-counter solution that provides fast and noticeable results. Luckily, OXY Clinical acne treatment offers a powerful and affordable solution to stubborn acne without the need for a costly dermatologist appointment!

OXY's focus on the "science behind skincare" has led to the creation of their new Clinical System which incorporates patented technologies with prescription-strength ingredients to ensure a quick and discrete solution to acne. OXY Clinical delivers a new level of treatment technology in a system that can be applied on a daily basis in our home. Each of the system's three treatments contains an advanced delivery system technology that helps the product work continuously over time. This allows OXY Clinical to provide clinical results without a prescription while remaining gentle enough for every day use and it won't over dry skin.

The OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment penetrates deep into pores killing the bacteria, while the Advanced Face Wash uses AcneShield technology to unclog the pores and fight flare-ups. To complete the treatment process, the Hydrating Therapy delivers nutrients to replenish acne-prone skin while fighting blemishes and controlling oil.  I have read in the past, the worst thing to do with acne is skipping the moisturizer which is commonly done.  I know myself, I used to skip my nose and chin area.  After reading that article years ago, I started applying lotion to those areas and well and did notice an improvement!

The products' patented, acne-fighting technology is clinically shown to eliminate 99% of acne bacteria in 8 hours. So what does this mean to you and your teen? In short, it works; and when an embarrassing breakout appears, that's what matters.

I've been using the 3 step process of the Oxy Clinical Product for over a week now.  My daughter has been using it occassionally.  She really hasn't gotten into the daily thing of taking care of her skin.  I'm trying to convince her important it is, but I guess living carefree is always a good thing. 

Anyways, I've been using the Advanced face wash every morning, then the clearing treatment at least once a day but sometimes twice, last the hydrating treatment once a day when I'm getting ready for the day.  My face has actually really cleared up. My chin is always the worst, and it has been breakout free.  Just working on clearing it up.  My nose has blackheads, and I have found nothing for them at all.  My forehead is my other breakout zone and it has been totally clear using Oxy Clinical! 

My only complaint so far is I wish they would add a toner.  I like using a toner, and it would be nice to have the same product line. 

I haven't come across it yet in stores, so I'm not sure how much it costs yet.  I was sent the Solutions pack and the wash is around 2oz I believe.  I'm not sure if that is the normal size or if they sell larger products.  The two treatments are the perfect size, I would like a larger wash though.  It does last a long time though, you need a really small amount to cover your entire face.  Like the pea size amount you would put on your toothbrush.  The texture of it really goes a long way.  I haven't experienced any drying out from this product either. 

This is something that is worth trying out if you suffer from Acne.  I have no complaints whatsoever on Oxy Clinical. 

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Oxy Clinical and received products necessary to facilitate my candid review.”


Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments: