Cool off this Summer with Breyers Smooth and Dreamy + Contest

It has been a hot summer this year in Michigan. We have been having high heat indexes, major humidity ~ it is smoking hot!


On top of that, we have NO air and our Pool broke.  We are dying with the heat.  You know what that means?  Ice cream treats, popsicles, slushies are an every day thing right now.




The new Breyers Smooth & Dreamy ice cream bars and sandwiches prove to be an excellent option for me on hot days! With six rich and creamy flavors, no artificial flavors or colors, 160 calories or less and 4-6g of fat per serving, and delicious mix-ins and swirls, these bars and sandwiches make for refreshing snacks and desserts. 


They come in the following yummy flavors ~ 



Chocolate Caramel Brownie
Vanilla Caramel Chip
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Covered Strawberry
Vanilla Fudge Brownie
Triple Chocolate Chip

I will be honest, it took me my 2nd box of bars to realize they were even low fat.  You cannot taste the difference at all!

GET YOUR OWN!  Breyers Smooth & Dreamy treats are avalible at your local grocery stores.

WIN YOUR OWN!  I have 3 full value coupons to give away for a box of the new Breyers Smooth & Creamy.  To enter, leave a comment on this post, letting us know your favorite flavor of ice cream.   

Winners will be randomly selected and notified August 10th, 2010.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Breyers and received products necessary to facilitate my review. In addition, I received a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate.Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

11 comments:

suburban prep said...

I like Vanilla with a drizzling of caramel in it.
msgb245 at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

My favorite flavor is chocolate fudge.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Kim said...

mint choc chip!

wigget said...

my favorite is vanilla!

Francine said...

I like Mint Chocolate chip the best.

fmd518(at)gmail(dot)com

Kathy Barbro said...

Hi Ginny,
I'm trying to get a hold of you as you won the stuffed cow in my drawing this Monday. Can you email me at
kbarbro(at)pacbell(dot)net?

Thanks!

coriwestphal said...

Oh for sure chocolate! Especially if you throw some chocolate chips or fudge or brownies in it! Chocolate with more chocolate!

Ashley said...

I love mint chocolate chip.

hewella1 at gmail dot com

Michele said...

Oh YUMMY!!! My favorite flavor of ice cream is, without a doubt, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!!! Oh man, how I wish I had some right this very minute, LOL!!!

Thanks so much!!
Michele R.(CA)
Luvkittysgiveaways at Gmail dot com
Butterfly Whispers

Terra H. said...

My favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

Cheryl F. {The Lucky Ladybug} said...

My favorite ice cream flavor is Pistachio :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...