Saturday, August 14, 2010

Review ~ Costume Supercenter

I was invited to review a costume recently from Costume Supercenter.   My first choices were something from Alice in Wonderland for one of my girls, but everything I wanted has a shipping date of September 20th.  Since I'm doing the review now, I ended up picking something for myself.


I chose the Witchy La Bouf Pink Adult Costume. Isn't it super cute?


Bring witch apparel into the 21st century with this sexy costume. Costume features a tutu-like dresswith corset style front and pointy witch's hat al l with pink trim.


Once I had my selection,  I was shipped the costume speedy quick.  I was surprised at how fast it arrived.  It was sent just like how you buy them in the store, in the plastic hanging bag.  It was shipped in a tyvek envelope.  These are the best thing for shipping clothes in, they do not get wet and they are really hard to tear open.
The costume is a great quality, that will last for years. 
Costumer service is excellant.  Plus the huge selection and great pricing is hard to beat.  On top of that, they offer free returns and exchanges.  You can't fail when buying from Costume Supercenter.  
This costume is the one I really wanted for my 13 year old daughter.  It is the new for 2010 Teen Mad Hatter costume.  Isn't it the cutest thing ever???   I've been wanting my little one to be Alice for awhile now, so want to do a theme Halloween this year.  I was going to talk my oldest into being the Red Queen but fell in love with the Mad Hatter Costumes, there are some cute ones.  Go ahead and browse Costume Supercenter.  There are several ways of checking out what they offer.  They have an amazing search, plus tons of category options, etc.  You can also browse what is new for 2010 (the majority of those costumes are available around 9/20)Any ideas what your kids are being this year?  Do you dress up as an adult, or just let that be the fun for kids?

This post was written for Family Review Network and Costume Supercenter who
provided the complimentary product in exchange for my honest reviwew.

Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...