ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror

I've always wanted a mirror in the shower, but never bothered because of the way they fog.  Having contacts though, there has been many times that water has gotten into my eye and I really need to look in a mirror.  I was sent a Fogless Mirror recently from ToiletTree to review.  

Finally a Fogless Shower Mirror that actually remains clear in the shower – and sticks to the wall! Our patent-pending design is simple yet most effective. Fill the mirror’s reservoir with hot water from your shower head and you’re done. It's ideal for close shaves, cleansing and exfoliating, removing make-up, tweezing and more. No chemicals or special coatings required. Our shower mirror is designed to remain fogless and maintenance-free for a lifetime.
The mirror is super easy to use, the reservoir is easy to fill and works great.  I never realized how fogless mirrors worked, lol.  The mirror sticks well to our tiles in the shower.  There is also a convenience shelf for your razor, tweezers, etc.  There is also a squeegee included to wipe away water droplets.  Oh and the best part about it?  Shatterproof and rustproof.  I haven't had it long enough to test out the rust proof, however I did find it was shatterproof for my readers :)

Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee by ToiletTree Products. Guaranteed Not to Fog, Designed Not to Fall.

This post was written for Family Review Network and ToiletTree who provided the complimentary product in exchange for my honest review

Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...