Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse Test Drive

Today kickes off the first day of the Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse Test Drive Program that I am participating in with MomCentral.
Crest Pro-Health Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint, 1-liter Bottles (Pack of 3)


Before starting the campaign, I did use mouthwash.  My normal brand is the ACT mouthwash because of the flouride.  I unfortunetly have really bad teeth, despite the way I care for my teeth.


With this test-drive, I will be using the new Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse twice a day, starting today for the next 30 days!  I'm super excited about trying this new product from crest!


The new Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse with the added power of fluoride provides provides six benefits in one rinse for a more complete way to get better dental checkups vs. brushing alone. Plus without the burn of alcohol, it makes it easier to comfortably incorporate into your daily routine. With a fresh, clean mint taste, the Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse provides six benefits in one: re-builds enamel, helps prevent cavities, cleans teeth and gums, kills bad breath germs, and freshens breath. And for people who prefer a non-alcoholic rinse but want the benefit of fluoride, Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse provides a great option. With the regular use of Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse, users will feel more confident in their oral health going into that next dental check-up.




I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Crest and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.
Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...