Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse Test Drive Update


I started the Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse test drive about 3 weeks ago now.  I've been really happy with the newest mouth wash from the Crest Pro-Health line.  It has a great taste and makes my mouth feel really clean.  

Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse gives you six benefits in one rinse, for a more complete way to get better dental checkups.*
*vs. brushing alone

  • Rebuilds Teeth Enamel
  • Helps Prevent Cavities
  • Cleans Teeth & Gums
  • Kills Bad Breath Germs
  • Freshens Breath
  • No Burn of Alcohol



I was already an avid user of mouth wash.  The biggest thing I have noticed is how clean my mouth and gums feel with using rinse twice a day.  Plus there is no burn like you get from most mouthwashes.  I'm anxious to see what happens at my next dentist visit.  I have been told to use Act for my weak teeth since I was little.  Every single visit they tell me that.  Then I reply that I already use it and they sometimes seem suprised.  I'm curious to see what results I get at my next visit.  I know a lot of friends and family that swear by Crest though. One friend even mentioned to me over the summer that she only used Crest.  Then her mom bought her kids a store brand toothpaste, several tubes.  She let them use it, so it didn't go to waste.  That was the first visit that one of her kids ever had cavities.  I found that interesting.

Regardless of the results, one thing I can say with certainty is that the Crest Pro-Health Complete Rinse with Flouride works great to freshen your breathe.  I found that when I used it at night, my mouth was cleaner feeling then if I skipped the mouth wash at night.  


I wrote this review while participating in a test drive campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Crest and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.
 Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Sounds like a good product. I love my Listerine, but the burning is not one of my favorite things, LOL!
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.blogspot.com

Patsy said...

Hi Ginny

To have a perfectly clean mouth, brushing our teeth and gargling water cleans the unnecessary debris off it. Mouthwash is helpful for fresh breath, because it kills germs that causes bad breath. Everyone wants to attain oral health. But still, having regular dental check ups with your trusted dentist is an important addition to your oral care arsenal.

My parents resides in Illinois. Recently, I found out that Bloomington IL dentists give good dental services. My dad doesn't have regular dental check up before because he has dental trauma. With the help of my sister's mom, she referred a good Bloomington IL dentist for my dad. Now, my dad is having regular check ups and has learned to cope with his dental trauma.

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...