Friday, October 29, 2010

KraftMaid Define your Style Kitchen Remodel Contest

If you ask most families, the kitchen is their favorite room in the house.  That is the room everyone gathers in.  That is the room that you eat good food, that smells wonderful.  That is the room that you create memories in.  Think about your memories, aren't most centered around food?


Since the kitchen is usually one of our favorite places, it really should reflect the family.  A lot of people spend time renovating their living rooms, bedrooms, kids play areas, but the kitchen is the one that needs your personal touch.  My favorite color is yellow, so I always find a way to get some yellow in my kitchen.  We recently repainted our kitchen, repainted our cabinets, added new floors and added some new decor.  It really changed the atmosphere of the kitchen, which we all love.


Given the chance to remodel, KraftMaid offers a line of cabinets that can bring a special warmth and personality into your kitchen – or the room that helps you relax most.




Because kitchens represent so much to so many, KraftMaid recently launched an online inspiration board tool to help homeowners bring their dream kitchen to life and uncover their personal style. The online tool lets users express their personal style through moods, colors, and textures.

KraftMaid also recently launched a new collection of cabinets, cabinet doors, hardware, and bathroom fixtures. To help spread the word they're giving away a $50,000 kitchen remodel in the 
"Define Your Style" contest this fall. When you create and share your style using the KraftMaid inspiration board tool, you receive one entry for a chance to win.  It is a lot of fun, go try it and just maybe you will be the lucky winner!





I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of KraftMaid. Mom Central Consulting sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

michelle said...

Hello,
I see you were interested in the "Design Your Style" contest. Well, I am a finalist and I am very excited to say the least!
My current kitchen dates from the 60s and as my best friend says, "its retro - but not in a good way"
If you'd like to vote, but aren't sure who is your favorite. Please take a look at my entry "The Family Gathering Place" Here is a link to my board:
https://www.kraftmaidstyle.com/?boardID=8a8a92522bd483cc012c477c0f845000

I would appreciate any votes I can get! People can vote once a day till January 10th 2011.

Michelle

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...