Monday, November 22, 2010

In my Mailbox

I got some great books this week, so had to participate in the weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. I used to this often when I had strictly a book blog, but haven't done it in awhile.

Blood Prophecy Blood Prophecies by Stefan Petrucha


Boogie Down  Boogie Down by Daniel Serrano

Thr3e  Thr3e by Ted Dekker

And the one that made me almost jump & down

Tick Tock (Michael Bennett)  Tick Tock (Michael Bennett) by James Patterson

As soon as I finish Hex Hall tonight, I'm starting Tick Tock!


Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hi, thanks for participating in our Cornucopia of Blog Hops! I'm now following you! :)
~Erika
Musings From a Stay At Home Mom

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...