Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Dream Bathtub

When thinking about your favorite room in your house, do you ever consider the bathroom?  Think about it.  You probably spend a good amount of time in there.  Taking showers, doing your hair and make-up, giving your kids a bath.  You need to have good bathroom furniture and lighting!

I know I love to read in the bathroom when my kids would take a bath. That way, I was in the bathroom with them, but not going crazy out of boredom :)  

A way I destress is taking a long hot bubble bath with a good book.  This is my dream bathtub if I ever get a chance to remodel my bathroom!



Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...