Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How was your Christmas?

I will admit it, I'm so glad Christmas is over!  I really have a hard time enjoying this time of year.  When we pull it off though, and our kids are happy, it is a magical time :)  My brother recently got a new flat screen tv and he is looking into TV stands for flat screens instead of mounting to his wall.  Now, I'm on a mission to help him find the perfect one to fit into his decor.

I have to talk a bit about favorite Christmas gifts.  What were your favorites for the year?

My 13 year old teenager ~

26" Mongoose Mountain Bike
Scarves
Sweater Boots

9 year old daughter ~

Nintendo DSi Bundle Orange
Lalaloopsy Dolls
Rapunzel and Flynn dolls

Tell me, what were your families favorite gifts?

Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...