Thursday, May 19, 2011

100 Books in a Year Challenge 2011 Books & Movies










I was pretty bummed with myself when I counted out my books and realized I didn't even hit 50.  I'm pretty sure I forgot to record some of them, but still.  I'm going to attempt to over double my reading this year by joining the 100 Books in a Year Reading Challenge over at Book Chick City.  We will see how close I come :)


  1. Hoot by Carl Hiaasen ~ started in December, finished 1/2
  2. Eight Days to Live: An Eve Duncan Forensics Thriller ~ 1/7 (review)
  3. Port Mortuary (A Scarpetta Novel) ~ 1/18
  4. Cross Fire (Alex Cross) ~ 1/26
  5. Behind the Curtains 
  6. The Sherlockian
  7. Reversal by Michael Connelly
  8. Thr3e by Ted Dekker
  9. Pretty Little Liars
  10. Holes
  11. The Survivor by Sean Slater
  12. 9th Judgement
  13. Postcard Killers
  14. Misty Gordon and the Mystery of the Ghost Pirates
  15. Blood Thirsty
  16. Don't Cry
  17. Murder in Miniature
  18. Stranger at the Window
  19. The Dollhouse Book
  20. Flipping Out
  21. Phineas Gage: A Gruesome but True Story About Brain Science


2011 Reading Challenge



2011 Reading Challenge

Ginny has


read 42 books toward her goal of 100 books.


hide









Movies watched 2011 ~

I never keep up with this, but here is what I remember
  • Paranormal Activity 2 ~ Feb 
  • Date Night
  • Little Fockers ~ May
  • Matilda ~ May
  • I am Four ~ Oct
  • Transformers ~ Oct


Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

onangelwings said...

Good luck with your challenge

Everyday Mom Ideas said...

I thought I was all awesome because I actually read about 8 books in just one year!!! Wow I feel lame-o! Good luck with your goal! I cant even wrap my head around that number!

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...