3M Natural View Screen Protector

Whenever I get a new gadget, I immediately order a screen protector.  I'm always so worried about the screens scratching, especially with the touch products.  I lot of times, I just end up using whatever comes in a bundle pack, but those usually turn out to be on the cheap side.  Hard to apply, you get the bubbles in them, etc.

Recently MomCentral contacted me about trying a screen protector from 3M for a variety of current electronics.  Luckily, I have the ipod touch and that was on the list!  I received my 3M Natural View Screen Protector and noticed right away the better quality then the protector I had been using.  The 3M protector went out very easily, I had no issues at all placing it on.  3M also offers a video that you can watch if you aren't sure how to apply it, so no worries about that.

I've been using it for a few weeks now and I notice a difference.  My teen is always taking my ipod.  I would get it back with hairspray marks, fingerprints, etc.  My old protector never did fully come clean, so far my 3M protector wipes right off.  I have had no issues at all with her using it, it is always crystal clear.  I also keep a huge purse and just throw my ipod in it when going out.  Again, no issues at all.  This protector is holding up great.  My old cheap one actually lasted quite awhile, so I really think the 3M protector will end up outlasting my ipod!

I'm actually going to buy a few of the Universal 3M protectors for my Panasonic Lumix Camera and my GPS.  I totally am sold on the better quality of the 3M brand!

Ok now, you have to watch this video!  If nothing else, for the adorable kitten :)



I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of 3M and received a Natural View Screen Protector to facilitate my review and a gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate.
Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...