Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bausch + Lomb Biotrue Video Review

I've mentioned trying out the new Bausch + Lomb Biotrue contact solution already on the blog, but I wanted to share the quick video review I did.  Now that I've been using Biotrue for several weeks now (was sent the small sample from Bausch + Lomb and then a full sized from MomCentral), I am thoroughly convinced on how great his stuff is.  I actually have a bottle of my former brand that I already started, that I can't even make myself go back to.  This stuff is amazing!  My eyes always feel lubricated, never dry.  At the end of the night, I normally can't wait to get my contacts off and now I have to really think about taking them out each night.

I can't recommend Bausch + Lomb Biotrue enough to contact wearers!  This solution would be the perfect way to start contacts for a teen or a new wearer.  Those first few weeks are really uncomfortable and can be discouraging.  You might also want to look into buying Bausch + Lomb contacts.  I switched over to those a little over 2 years ago and wish I had found them sooner!




I wrote this review while participating in a Mom Central Consulting blog tour on behalf of Bausch + Lomb Biotrue. I received a Biotrue sample and a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.
Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...