First Juice-- organic juice for kids in on-the-go sippy cups

My 9 year old absolutely loves First Juice!  I agreed to review it without really thinking about my girls being too old to even drink it.  When I received it, I kind of laughed thinking there is no way one of my kids will like this.  I was SO wrong!  Actually both my girls like the juice, but my 9 year old just loves it.  When she found out my older daughter even tried some, she freaked out.  I was really happy because this juice is actually good for you!

First Juice offers four juice flavors that are made from organic produce, lower in sugar than comparable products, and sold through more than 300 Babies R Us and Toys R Us stores as well as outlets including Whole Foods Market, Ralphs, Amazon.com and Diapers.com. The flavors include:

·         Apple & carrot
·         Banana &carrot
·         Blueberry & purple carrot
·         Peach & purple carrot

The company’s juices are available in 8 oz. reusable and recyclable, spill-proof, BPA-free containers which feature a patented no-spill sippy-top for on-the-go use as well as in 32 oz. bottles for home use and refills.

We were sent a couple of the 8 oz. bottles and my daughter loves reusing the container.  It has turned into her favorite container for taking drinks on the go.  Love that, it is like getting a free cup with each juice!

Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...