Monday, June 20, 2011

Banter for Moms with new Social Media site Bnter

My girls are older now, I have to admit I have forgotten A LOT of the funny things they have said.  All of those adorable little sayings or conversations that you think at the time you will always remember.  Or that you will write it down and then forget to do that.  Have you done that yourself?  If so, I have found a great new social media site that lets you record all of those fun little things your kids say.  It is called Bnterand is pronounced Banter.  Signing up is quick and easy.  Bnter is a social network designed for capturing conversations.  It proves a modern way to save those precious moments and share them with family members, friends, and followers. Web- and app-based, Bnter.comcan be accessed from your laptop, ipad, or smart phone. Simple to use, free and fun, Bnter.comoffers an organized means of sharing those funny moments in a more visually appealing way than simply sharing them in your Facebook or Twitter stream. 
I love that I can quickly record the things I want to remember.  I can also become friends with other moms and laugh with them at the cute things kids say.  It is also great for sharing with facebook and twitter friends.  I love the way the site is organized.  So much easier then trying to type everything out in an easy to read and understand format.  If you are a mom, you have to give Bnter a try!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of the Bnter Campaign and received a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.
 Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...