Re-reading books, do you?


How often do you re-read books? What does it take to make you re-read?
This is a fun question.  I don't typically re-read books.  The ones I do tend to be in the Fantasy Genre or Children's books.  
I have started to re-read the Terry Brooks Landover Series.  I read this series in High School, so wanted to read again as an adult.  I also have re-read Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.  I will probably pick this series up every few years to read again.

Some books I see myself reading again in the future are Harry Potter, His Dark Materials and The Phantom Tollbooth




Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

I usually don't reread books unless I really like them. My favorite is Pride & Prejudice- I've read it like 20 times!

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...