Saturday, October 15, 2011

Straight Talk ~ Cell Phone Coverage you can Afford!

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

 Are you tired of paying crazy high cell phone bills?  I recently learned about something called Straight Talk that I'm super excited about.  You can get The power of Android with unlimited minutes, texts, picture messaging and even internet for only $45 a month.  Can you believe that?  Right now I'm paying $25 a month just for 2gb of data and $30 a month for texting on my phone & my daughters.  That is $55 right there and doesn't even include the actual talk minutes.  On top of all that, there is NO contract.  How great is that?  I'm stuck in a 2 year contract and to get a decent, affordable phone, I have to renew that contract with a new 2 year contract that costs me an another $18.  Ridiculous to have to pay to change your phone and sign a contract.

 


The getting richer effect has expanded... by LittleBard95 

 

There are also no credit checks, and Smart Talk uses trusted companies like LG, Motorola, Samsung, Nokia and Kyocera.  Between my husband, daughter and myself we have had all of these brands with no complaints at all.  Feel Richer with Android and Smart Talk phone plans.  Thinking about the savings is exciting.  Maybe I can splurge on some Starbucks hot chocolate this winter when we make the switch.  My husband is not in a contract and my daughters is up the end of this month!


The Straight Talk Image... by LittleBard95

 

The unlimited plan is not the only option.  There is also also an "All you need plan".  Plus 411 is included at no extra charge.  There is an International plan as well.  You are also free from activation, reactivation and termination fees.  You can get the power of Android with all the apps you can want and games!  Wide selection of phones available including refurbished starting at only $10.  Those are great for younger users!

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...