Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Monster High Spectra Vondergeist ~ Hot Toy for Christmas!

My daughter has been driving me crazy for Monster High dolls for awhile now.  She has tons of toys and doesn't need anymore.  However when my dad mentioned a little over a month ago that he was buying her a birthday present, I told her to take advantage and get some Monster High dolls.  She ended up getting, the Monster High Dead Tired Draculaura Doll and Monster High Frankie Stein Doll. She wanted the Monster High Classroom Playset And Lagoona Blue Doll, but that would have been the only doll she was allowed because she cost more. 


Anyways, of course being a doll collector, now I'm totally on board with it.  These dolls are so cool, which I have always thought.  I was just trying to not get into yet another toy craze.  I'm still killing myself over Lalaloopsy dolls, lol.  


As I've been shopping around for things to sell, I've also been sneaking in Monster High and Lalaloopsy dolls for Christmas.  Imagine my excitement tonight when I came across one of the super hard to find Monster High dolls, Spectra Vondergeist.  I was so excited, I had to control myself not to jump up and down.  Now my initial thoughts were to put her up on Amazon or Ebay, but I just can't do it.  She is so hard to find and can take months to come across.  I love her, I'm not even sure if I can give her up to my daughter, lol.


Spectra Vondergeist

If every girl loves gossip, this ghoul takes it to a whole new level.  No secret is safe when she is around.  You’ve heard the saying that walls have ears, well in Monster High, they have Spectra Vondergeist.  Being born from a ghost and being one herself, she does have the ability to move right through them after all.  Just like any tabloid, you shouldn’t believe her 100 percent as she does have a tendency to stretch the truth and get carried away with her imagination.

Monster High Spectra Vondergeist Doll

This Monster High Doll comes to 10.5 inches in height.    Her fully articulated body is made from ABS plastic so your little one can easily bend and pose this doll however she pleases and her little head is made from PVC plastic which is much softer.  She may be dead, hence her pale complexion, but her fashion is far from the grave.  It may be more on the dark side, but it is definitely not drab.  She is wearing a one piece black an purple corset inspired dress the compliments her purple locks made from nylon and saran fibers perfectly.  The matching shoes and hand bag are the finishing touch.
The Monster High Spectra Vondergeist Doll comes with her diary, her pet ferret, Rhuen, a doll stand which is perfect for when you want to put her on display, a brush and accessories.

She's even prettier in person, I love her!  Now if I come across Monster High Abbey Bominable Doll With Pet Wooly Mammoth Named Shivver I think I can part with her, but Spectra Vondergeist is going to stay put.




Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...