Thursday, October 4, 2012

Nectresse 0 Calorie Sweetener Review

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of NECTRESSE™Sweetener for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Nectresse product family.jpg

I was recently sent NECTRESSE™Sweetener to try out.  What is NECTRESSE™Sweetener?  It is a brand new sweetener that is made from Monk Fruit extract.  It is 100% Natural, Zero Calorie 150 times sweeter than sugar and can be used in cooking and baking to add natural, zero calorie per serving sweetness in your favorite beverages and a delicious variety of foods.

Here is what America’s favorite journalist, Lisa Ling, had to say about this new product,“From the moment I tried NECTRESSE™ No calorie Sweetener, I loved it. Not only is it all-natural and calorie free, it was incredibly delicious! Made with deliciously sweet monk fruit extract, NECTRESSE™ Sweetener tastes like sugar and satisfies my sweet tooth in a way that fits my healthy lifestyle and is yummy too. In fact, I love it so much that I bring it with me everywhere I go. If you were to look inside my carry-on, you would find packets of NECTRESSE™ Sweetener!” - Lisa Ling

I was really excited about being sent a sample of NECTRESSE™ because I've been looking for another option to sugar.  I am a total sugar addict, and I have been unable to find any alternatives that I actually like.  I was sent a box of 40 count packets to sample.  I'm a tea drinker, so when I saw the recipe on the website for  Pomegranite Iced Tea, I knew that is what I wanted to try out.  

All you need is a green tea bag, water, 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice and 3 packets of NECTRESSE™Sweetener.

Take 3/4 cup of hot water, steep the tea bag for 2-3 minutes.  Then add pomegranate juice and NECTRESSE™Sweetener.  That is it, super easy peasy!  

You can get a FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener for yourself to try!  

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: