Monday, November 19, 2012

LEGO Friends City Park Cafe $19.40 shipped Amazon Prime

One of the hot toys for Christmas 2012 is Lego Friends


The LEGO Friends City Park Cafe 3061 is only $19.40 shipped on Amazon right now with Prime 2 day shipping!  A great Christmas present, my 11 year old still loves her Lego!


If you don't have Amazon Prime  yet, I highly recommend it.  I started my subscription last Christmas with a 1 month trial and have really enjoyed it.  I get a free kindle book every month, there is a ton of streaming tv and movies plus you can't beat 2 day shipping.  I can't even tell you how many times that has really helped.

My daughters dance leotard was stolen from school, and I was working a ton of Detroit Tigers games in a row.  I couldn't get to a store, so I ordered her a leotard from Amazon with prime from my phone.  Plus I got it at a way better deal!

Just this week, my computer video card went, quickly ordered a new one for less then 40 bucks shipped, can't beat that & was able to get in a day!

It's only $79 a year


Like this post ~  Subscribe in a reader

No comments: