Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013 Reading Challenges


2013 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen
 
I decided to participate in reading challenges again this year.  The first is the Outdo Yourself Challenge.  I love this one, simply read more then last year.  Last year I read 102 books.  I struggled to get there, so if I read 103 this year, I will be super happy!  My goal on goodreads is 100, which is the third year I've set that as my goal.  If I read 100 in a year I'm happy, but I'd love to start going over that.  










British Book Challenge from Feeling Fictional.  Read 12 books by authors from the UK.

I have to look into authors, but I do want to read Shatter by .  I'm not sure if he counts, but he has won British Author award, so maybe?



January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013


There are four levels:
The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.

BookToMovie
Hosted by Doing Dewey
Levels ~ 

Movie Fan - read 3 books and watch their movies
Movie Devotee - read 6 books and watch their movies
Movie Lover - read 9 books and watch their movies
Movie Aficionado - read 12 books and watch their movies

I think I'm going to just do Movie Fan or Maybe Devotee.  I for sure want to read Beautiful Creatures and The Mortal Instruments.  


Like this post ~  Subscribe in a reader

3 comments:

DoingDewey said...

I'm really excited that so many recent YA books are already becoming movies :) Thanks for joining the book to movie challenge!

Sarah said...

Welcome to the British Books Challenge! I hope you enjoy taking part and find some fabulous new authors :o)

Brianna (The Book Vixen) said...

Thanks for participating! Good luck reaching your reading goals :)

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...