Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Month in Numbers 2013: February

February is a big month for me, my birthday month!  I shouldn't put an exclamation point though, I really hate getting old, lol.  This is my 2nd month doing this fun project {an idea from Julie over at Notes on paper}.  I already think of everything in numbers, this is totally addicting & a fun way to recap the month.  I think I might print these up and put in my project life album as well. 

February is the shortest month with only 28 days.  


The kids saw 2 movies this month at the theater.




On the 10th of February, my girls got to go to their first Redwings game.  My husband took them.  My 11 year old, got a 4.0 her first semester of 6th grade.  She was awarded a Redwings ticket.  Each additional was $35, so after her FREE ticket cost $70 :)  Not including parking and food, oh well it was a great experience for them and it was a good deal considering.  The Redwings won 3 to 2 with less then 4 seconds in the game!

19th of this month, I turned the big 35 ~ I no longer enjoy surveys because now I'm in the 35 - 39 category, ugh.



On the 28th, the girls were lucky enough to take a Masters class from Victor and Angel from Dance Moms Miami.


Like this post ~  Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

noVae Clothing ~ Christmas in JULY - 3 days only!

noVae Clothing Christmas in July Sale Up to 91% off and over half of the items are under $5! Like this post ~   Subscribe in a reade...