Resolution to get Fit? Try Sparkpeople

SparkPeople is a great, free program to use if you are on a journey to lose weight or just get fit.  There are articles to read, advice, great free fitness videos.  I love the fitness videos, when you finish them, you can calculate how many calories you burned and it instantly tracks into your fitness for the day.

That brings me to another thing, and my favorite of Sparkpeople.  You can track your foods for the day, fitness you did, how many glasses of water you drank.  You can also track your weight, BMI, and a bunch of other things.

As you do things, you earn Sparkpoints.  You can also earn fun badges.  Give Sparkpeople a try to help with your health and fitness.

The next thing I want to try is the Fitbit.  Anyone use one?  I love how it tracks your activity for the day and your sleep patterns.  It is a bit pricey though, so I want to do some more research.



Like this post ~  Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Teddy Rose said...

I just sent you another email re: Against My Will Tour. Please check your spam and reply. Thanks!

St Ives Even & Bright Scrub and Body Wash

I love Amazon's Subscribe and Save Service, use it for a ton of things. This is a great deal right now, St Ives Even & Bright  ...