R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril IX

I'm so sad that summer is over. My kids went back to school today. My oldest is a senior, and my youngest is in her last year of middle school. The only thing that makes this time of year good for me is fall colors, Halloween and R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril!


Peril the First:
Read four books, any length, that you feel fit (the very broad definitions) of R.I.P. literature. It could be King or Conan Doyle, Penny or Poe, Chandler or Collins, Lovecraft or Leroux…or anyone in between.


I've already read The Haunting of Hill House in another RIP, but would love to re-read it along with the group read! It's a great story.
Peril of the Group Read:
This Peril was added a few years back and brought a really fun, interactive dimension toR.eaders I.mbibing P.eril. For the third year in a row bloggers Andi and Heather of The Estella Society are hosting a readalong in conjunction with R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril. This year’s readalong runs from September 1st through October 1st, and the chosen book is Shirley Jackson’s classic, The Haunting of Hill House. It has been a few years since I’ve read this, or any Jackson, but I’ve been having that urge and cannot wait to be a part of this. This is a very laid back event, with questions posted to Twitter (and I’ll put them up here) on October 1st. As this isn’t a large book you do have plenty of time to get a copy from your local library or bookstore and join in.

Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plackers Dual Grip Fruit Smoothie Swirl Kids’ Flossers & Flosser Friend

Favorite Concealer: NYX Cosmetics Concealer Wand