Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Review ~ Truly Dead by Anne Frasier

I waited a year to read the fourth book in this series. I was lucky enough to be given a review copy from Anne Frasier and Netgalley and devoured this book in 2 days. The book is officially out now and available on kindle unlimited!

I will admit, the beginning through me off. I felt like I forgot something, so I went back and read some reviews of the 3rd book. I had read the first three, one after the other, so it took me a second to reorient myself. 

I'm terrible at writing reviews, but I love the characters in this book. I love the touch of paranormal, the Savannah setting, the character descriptions, everything. I can picture myself inside the story, getting to know the characters. I love that Elise and David have flaws. Sometimes books have those to perfect characters that you can't relate to. 

This series is a must read. There is enough character development to get attached, thrill and suspense to keep you reading all in one sitting. I recommend starting with book 1 if you haven't read them yet. Totally worth the read!


Truly Dead (Elise Sandburg Series)



Like this post ~
 Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99 a Month for Qualifying EBT cardholders

Amazon has a unique program,  Prime Discounted Monthly Offering for qualifying EBT cardholders in the US, prime membership for only $5.99...