Saturday, May 26, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
1. What are your favorite kinds of flowers? Lilies
2. Do you have any cut flowers in your home or office right now? What kinds? Yes, Red Rose from my 5 year old
3. Are you growing/planting any live flowers inside or outside your home? What kinds and where? We have a bunch of outside, we went with lots of variety this year
4. Which flowers do you associate with specific people, places, or events? We always try to get really colorful flowers for my daughters at dance, so when i see bouquets like that I think of them. I had Lilies for my wedding, so i think of my hubby when I see those.
5. When was the last time you were given flowers as a gift? Mother's day 2007
I was sent a black Rocketbook Everlast Reusable Smart Notebook to try out, and let me tell you this is my favorite notebook! 36 reu...
Welcome to A Blogtastic Extravaganza - New Year, New Start Did you make resolutions this year? Regardless, I bet you want to make some...
It is the long awaited Dance Recital Season, that all little dancers look forward to. A lot of parents, grandparents even aunt & uncl...
Have you thought anything about email marketing as a strategy for your blog or home business ? Email marketing is a form of direct marketi...